Wanted FJ45 Corner Glass (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered a set from Toyota in 08 they were under 30 bucks each corner glass l&r 64813-90334/64812-90334
Search by OEM Part Number:
(Select Make)Toyota
Multi-Part Search

OEM Catalog
Item Number Core Price Price
6481290334 $0.00 $28.50

GLASS, CORNER WINDOW

Last edited:
I called the local Toyota dealer. He indicated the numbers still came up but that the parts were unavailable to dealers???? I went online to Genuine OEM Toyota Parts. They had the part numbers as well. Price was $26.72 per glass. I ordered them today. They took my credit card. Now, waiting for them to tell me that they aren't available. Hopefully, they come back with the glasses.

Don

Post up if you get them. I was told they could get one side but not the other.

i'm pretty sure i have a couple of NOS oem sets. but i know i paid more than $26 each.

Probably a wild goose chase, but does anyone have the two curved orner glasses for FJ45 pickup

Don

Please lat us know your luck getting your order..

Wolf Creek...cool...my buddys brother used to run the lodge there...... great horseback fishing in the summer and just a tad bit of powder in the winter :cheers:

Well, the dealer said he couldn't get the glass anymore. I went online and ordered the set. They emailed back today that the right one was available, but the left one wasn't. Guess that's consistent with Leaping Deer's info.

I moved here in 2004 for fly fishing and snow skiing. Skied everywhere and Wolf Creek Pass is the best for powder. Literally, I can leave my house, be on the lift at 8:30 when it opens, ski hard till 11:30 and be at the shop working by a bit after noon. At my age, a couple of hard hours in the powder is a GREAT day.,

Don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom