For Sale FJ40s for parts

Visit site
Just found it. Some of them actually looks not so bad and could be restore or rebuild (?)

thats a nice collection, lots of potential. Some of those have some interesting things that look like hand painted business graphics.

They’re in Maine. The chances of any of these being solid enough to restore is very slim. I’m kinda local so I have a message out to him about the 45’s.

Last edited:

JOFS

GOLD Star
Visit site
I am local to this and can take a look.

I saw the ad and thought about sending an email but haven't gotten around to it. I thought that they were likely chops and not 45s as I have seen a number of "45s" that were just chopped.

Let me know if someone wants me to contact the guy to take a look. I am not an expert by any stretch but would be happy to help.

John

navydivedoc

SILVER Star
Visit site
Talked with the seller for quite a while this morning. Nice guy. Knows what he has, so parts prices are fair but not screaming bargains. He wasn't interested in selling whole trucks, preferred to part, except for the SWB which is pretty complete. Missing the tailgate but has most of the other small and hard to find parts. Frame good.

Good for me as I'll be in Maine starting in June. Otherwise, parts shipping can be a real PITA from up north.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom