For Sale FJ40 Parts Sale, 1974, Seats, Lights, Wheel.... !!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

beautiful rig!
Thanks! Wish the 40 was appreciating as much as this…proportionally maybe it is?

917E6CE6-11D1-4D43-9A52-88D0A64316E3.png

A6D7AC67-EC4A-4A42-8004-65D04A5B2148.png

Not really in it for the money, but it does help the cause if I can tell my wife it’s an investment when dumping more money into it….😜

I really want those seat. maybe a road trip? I mean heck… you’re in Florida and it’s COLD here in Pa. If you still have them in March I’m 100% coming cause spring training is in your town and I’ve been wanting to make that trip for years

I really want those seat. maybe a road trip? I mean heck… you’re in Florida and it’s COLD here in Pa. If you still have them in March I’m 100% coming cause spring training is in your town and I’ve been wanting to make that trip for years
Understood. Trying to contact guy that wanted to meet locally in FL…if that doesn’t happen, will let you know. Thanks for your interest! LR

want the seats and can pick up local

INTERESTED IN GLOVE BOX DOOR AND FRONT HOOKS. PM SHIPPING TO 29621. THANKS!
Stock recovery hooks are available. Not sure what ur referring to for glove box door. Mine is in use on my rig.
Thx,
LR

BUMP

Getting to the end of stuff available. Have a look at the first couple pages and make an offer…👍

Happy New Year!
LR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom