FJ40 Owners in Jacksonville? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey it's good to see this club going! Are any of you in the Jacksonville area?

Ray Beeson
Jacksonville, FL
79 FJ40

Hey it's good to see this club going! Are any of you in the Jacksonville area?

Ray Beeson
Jacksonville, FL
79 FJ40

I'm from Jacksonville. Born and raised there. I got a 71 FJ40 , I also have a HJ-47 in the outter skirts of Jax with my brother in Callahan.

I won't be around for awhile but would like to meet you guys in the future.

Regards,

Randy

Last edited:
There are some cruiserheads that are just south of you in St Augustine. Al, Hales & Jer.
Really nice people and into Landcruisers. They hang out here:
http://nfcruiserheads.org/

Hey man,

There is plenty of cruiser action always going on down in our neck of the woods (St.Augustine)... We just got a new forum up and running...

http://nfcruiserheads.org/forum/index.php

You have to swing on in a join up...

If ya need help out throwing a wrench let us know...

We have a frame swap in about two weeks so if ya want to swing on in a poke fun at us your more than welcome...

-Al

Great! I'm not far from Callahan! drop me a line 904-226-2011.
Ray

Hey, I'd like to hook up with you guys!

I'll contact you through the website!

Ray

I'm working not too far from callahan actually, north of Jville in Yullee, FL. Was wondering what all cruisers is up here and trails, although I've met al and bothered him over the past year already!
looking for some action up that way since i work up there weeks at a time. there's woods and "nowhere" around my jobsite and rv campsite everywhere, so there's gotta be some trails amidst it all. I've only seen "two" from the road driving, but havent' taken the cruiser up there yet due to extensive wrenching to discover them.

would love to meet up for some wrenching or riding

To tell ya the truth there was some fun trails up here. Good enough to roll on if your dumb enough. But, the plowed the whole forest down where it was at for a huge condo complex. So, I have been on a hunt to cut some new trails, I started to a little while ago but have been bogged down lately because of cruiser projects and school and work...

But, I am normally up for anything as long as its not bottomless mud and water. Ive changed enough gear oil and mud thrashed seals to never do that junk agian.

Tight trails, logs and rocks...is where its at anyway ;)

-Al

I'm leaning more to your side now Al, as amazing as it may seem. I love all terrain though, including the water and mud, so that's probably why I'm on my 3rd auto with this cruiser.
I'm in Yulee, about 10 south of the state line...i've roamed in the car down some roads in Kingsland, GA and around Yulee and found a couple of places people must go through the forest there.
I'm going to try to take my cruiser up there at the end of the month to time it and ride at Perry with the FLCA in April. We'll see...at least the tranny is working and with my 4.88s, i can go 70mph!!!
My rear driver brake cylinder blew up at Chili's though, but I fixed it in the parking lot that afternoon and now have better brakes than ever! lol...i love positive progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom