For Sale Fj40 misc. parts (OR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I

think I would like to get these radiators(still assuming they would fit into my '77) Checked ship prices, but since I don't know the exact wt. it looks like maybe ~ $ 90 from you to me(zip is 33920) that's $50+$90=$140--is this reasonable? Let me know if not. Can send check as soon as the price & Ship are firm
Gary
Were there size differences? I thought the F & 2f blocks were exactly the same size. Are there differences in the rad support frames? The one that doesn't leak was in a '71. The other not sure on year but it fit in the same rig.

I Know there are different radiator supports so it stands to reason that the radiators vary some as well.

Where in Oregon are you? I'm in Cottage Grove, and would like to get the heater duct from you for sure as well as some other little things possibly. Let me know and I will see if we can figure something out. Thanks.

Where in Oregon are you? I'm in Cottage Grove, and would like to get the heater duct from you for sure as well as some other little things possibly. Let me know and I will see if we can figure something out. Thanks.
Seaside. Long drive. Cheaper to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom