For Sale Fj40 misc. parts (OR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some parts I'd like to get rid of.
'75 up front seat mounting brackets. $50
Brake booster. $30 (SOLD)
Clutch master. $10
Hardtop door bows, both sides. $50 (SOLD)
Pre 75 aprons, pair. $50
Heater duct. $20
Early air cleaner. $30 (SOLD)
Curved hardtop glass. $40 for both.
Hardtop side glass. Only 1. $25
'76 fuel tank cover. $30
Radiator support. $25
2 radiators. 1 has a pinhole on the top and leaks under pressure, ez fix. $50 for both.
A large box of misc. parts including door regulators, hood hinges, door hinges(hinges are SOLD), front apron amber marker lights, ignition harnesses and more. Kinda like a grab bag of landcruiser doodads & whatchamacallits. VERY HEAVY. $50 but I'm guessing it'll cost at least that much to ship it.
Still have good parts for cheap.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I have some parts I'd like to get rid of.
'75 up front seat mounting brackets. $50
Brake booster. $30
Clutch master. $10
Hardtop door bows, both sides. $50
Pre 75 aprons, pair. $50
Heater duct. $20
Early air cleaner. $30
Curved hardtop glass. $40 for both.
Hardtop side glass. Only 1. $25
'76 fuel tank cover. $30
Radiator support. $25
2 radiators. 1 has a pinhole on the top and leaks under pressure, ez fix. $50 for both.
A large box of misc. parts including door regulators, hood hinges, door hinges, front apron amber marker lights, ignition harnesses and more. Kinda like a grab bag of landcruiser doodads & whatchamacallits. VERY HEAVY. $50 but I'm guessing it'll cost at least that much to ship it.

View attachment 1231549

View attachment 1231550

View attachment 1231553

View attachment 1231554

View attachment 1231555

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I take the brake booster. Please pm price ship to 06831. And depending on cost of shipping for the air cleaner I take it to

Would you sell the amber marker lights?
Are they oem and not cracked?
Yes they are OEM. I'll have to check if the lenses are cracked. I don't think they are. I do know they work though. Yes, I'll sell them. $30 + shipping.

OEM Radiators? Not plugged? If so I'd like both if they will fit my 77-ship to 33920?

Last edited:
OEM Radiators? Not plugged? If so I'd like both if they will fit my 77-ship to 33920?
Neither one is plugged but the one that does not have the pinhole has a patch welded where the Petcock drain valve used to be. Doesn't leak but if you have to drain it, you have to remove the lower rad hose, which can make quite the mess.

Neither one is plugged but the one that does not have the pinhole has a patch welded where the Petcock drain valve used to be. Doesn't leak but if you have to drain it, you have to remove the lower rad hose, which can make quite the mess.
Yes, OEM.

how many front door hinges are there? If its all for how much for them?

If you see something you like or need and you feel it's to pricey, just shoot me a reasonable offer. I'd like this stuff to go to good use.

I
Yes, OEM.
think I would like to get these radiators(still assuming they would fit into my '77) Checked ship prices, but since I don't know the exact wt. it looks like maybe ~ $ 90 from you to me(zip is 33920) that's $50+$90=$140--is this reasonable? Let me know if not. Can send check as soon as the price & Ship are firm
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom