fj40 in hector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi, i saw this fj40 in hector, AR last week & talked to the owner today. It's a 1972 with a new carb, drum brakes, and soon new lights. I looked at it for a short time and it's in good shape, but the odometer doesn't work & wipers run really slow. He wants 6k for it and it's all original from what i can see. It'd make a good candidate for a resto or to drive just as is, but it has some rust on the hardtop.

If you are interested, please call the owner at the hector pharmacy (479-284-2011). Mr bell, the owner, is the pharmacist. I thought I'd post here to give the local guys a first shot. 0514151653.jpg 0514151654.jpg 0514151654a.jpg 0514151654b.jpg 0514151655.jpg

Not bad and looks to be in decent shape. Does it run and drive as is? It would look so much better as the original red color.

Agree on the color. Somebody went overboard with the camo wrap.

Not bad and looks to be in decent shape. Does it run and drive as is? It would look so much better as the original red color.

Yes, I think it does run. The turning lights are about to get worked on.
best, ty
:beer:

I looked at it today and he said he would take $4000 for it . He said the engine is knocking he thinks l told him I would repost for him . I had to fight myself not to give him the $4000 I had it in my hand but I'm look for a 75 and up.

Passed this on to a buddy. Thanks

I was going to pull the trigger on this one, but the motor is bad and apparently the wiring harness is in pretty bad shape as well. I passed on it, but he seemed like a really stand up guy. He owned a pharmacy in AR. Hop someone on here gets it. It seems to be complete. Just needs a motor and probably a new harness to get back on the road. Frame looked fine. I can post the pics he sent me on my phone if you'd like.

I am waiting for one I got from a guy in MO. Cannot wait to actually drive a 40 series. It's been awhile.

I was going to pull the trigger on this one, but the motor is bad and apparently the wiring harness is in pretty bad shape as well. I passed on it, but he seemed like a really stand up guy. He owned a pharmacy in AR. Hop someone on here gets it. It seems to be complete. Just needs a motor and probably a new harness to get back on the road. Frame looked fine. I can post the pics he sent me on my phone if you'd like.

I am waiting for one I got from a guy in MO. Cannot wait to actually drive a 40 series. It's been awhile.

I’d like to see pics. Wondering if any major rust on body or frame. What’s his price?

Frame looked really good, but I couldn't tell you about the body. I have a tub that I was going to swap if need be. As for price he was asking $6k before the motor went. I heard someone on here say he would take $k as-is, but I was going to offer him $3k. Never got to that point since I found a running one in MO for $3k.

I will upload the pics this weekend. They aren't the best quality pics, but you will be able to see that the frame is decent.

He told me he wasn't going to sale it till he gets it fix and to take the post down but I can't . He said he was tried of texting pictures to people all over the u.s . He originally told me he would take $3500 so some one might get it for $3000 if he answers if someone is really serious I have his cell phone number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom