FJ40 Front Seat Replacements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

knuckle47

I can’t get enough Land Cruiser
SILVER Star
Threads
I was thinking about replacing the front seats in my FJ40 (‘75). After scanning through 100’s of sales, auctions and restoration sites I have seen what appears to be some very cushy and comfortable seats. Does anyone have experience in what would fit?

Thanks….

That's what I replaced mine with:

IMG_1335.JPG

I went to the site when you sent it and picked out the same seat!…funny, we have the same color. These are more stock looking too
IMG_6607.jpeg

I am about to buy these. What width center console fits?

I have a Tuffy console; the main compartment is 7" wide, but the radio caddy at the front is just under 8" wide. The Procar seats fit just fine, and there is room for the seatbelt latch stalks in between the seats and the main compartment of the console.

Did you need to use the slides they sell or the adapters?

My (12/79-build) 1980 has the later tub with different seat mounts than your '75, so I'm not the best person to ask. I did buy the Procar adapters, and still had to modify them, but in another thread here a guy said he was able to bolt the Procars to his stock sliders. The seats do come with sliders.

Hmmm! Thank you for that. I’m pretty handy with metal so i’ll order the seats first and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom