Wanted fj40 front seat belt set (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a fairly clean set of front seat belts? prefer 75 or so. Looking to replace my old setup with something more Toyota vs the vintage red 6 point harness i presently have in my trail rig.

I have a set of decent shape belts from my 74. I won't be able to locate them and get photos until next weekend though as the parts and rig are at a friends shop. I can get you photos then. Lap belts.

Are they the ones that go over lap and shoulder? That’s awesome what I am looking for.

Super interested if that’s what you have.

Ah no, 74 was lap belts only.

Wasn't until 1/76 the Toyota had a three point seat belt in a FJ40 in the US market. Those would have a bracket on the lower section of the hard top sides for the retractable part of the seat belt. Starting with 78 model that moved to the roll bar. 73/74 used the same lap belts as the 75/earlier 76.

I will have to take a look at my 75. That one is al original on the interior and has a shoulder belt. Just can't recall how it is set up but thats what i was looking for.
Let me look and i might take you up on the lap belts as an option.

Just bumping this, I am going to dig the belts out of my parts bin on Sunday. Let me know if you still want them.

I will have to take a look at my 75. That one is al original on the interior and has a shoulder belt. Just can't recall how it is set up but thats what i was looking for.
Let me look and i might take you up on the lap belts as an option.

Is your FJ40 a US imported 75? I have a original 10/75 that only has lap belts. SOR shows three point seat belts started 1/76. Probably a DOT requirement for 76. I know some countries in Europe got them earlier then 1976.

I have a set(DS & PS) from sOR still in the box new replacement. sitting in my garage past 2 years. let me know if you want em. 1/2 price +shipping

I have a set(DS & PS) from sOR still in the box new replacement. sitting in my garage past 2 years. let me know if you want em. 1/2 price +shipping

--
--
I still have the requested item(s) stated in your advert. Get back to me with a phone number if you are still in the market and a list of what you are looking to purchase. It's best to reach me on e-mail marcuschuka@gmail.com or text (+1781) 309-7436

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom