FJ40 EXTERIOR REAR VIEW MIRRORS (OEM TOYOTA) (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.png

Sanity check here... These ones are from MAN-A-FRE. Both arms and heads are OEM. According to Joe, they do their own powder coating.

This set ticks all my boxes except for cost…black is on the $299 end of the scale...anyone seen these OEM arms in black elsewhere?

Looking to make a decision this week if anybody has input, and thank you!

LR

#87902-60030

View attachment 1286490

Sanity check here... These ones are from MAN-A-FRE. Both arms and heads are OEM. According to Joe, they do their own powder coating.

This set ticks all my boxes except for cost…black is on the $299 end of the scale...anyone seen these OEM arms in black elsewhere?

Looking to make a decision this week if anybody has input, and thank you!

LR

Maybe purchase the mirror arms for about $90 & mirrors for about $43. Thus, all-in both sets for less than $150....that leaves you $149 to powder coat the arms....:meh:

Yup- That's the next option. In fact I already have the arms in my Amazon cart... Just hoping to find them in black at a reasonable price.

Thanks,
LR

I got the black powderpainted pair that are on Ruftoys from a PP who went in another direction. I have never seen them offered that way commercially. It makes sense that BTB would offer it, since they took over Hadley's operation, and he used to paint a lot of the stuff he moved on EBay.

87901-90301 (larger round mirrors) are now discontinued from Toyota.

Some lucky person in South Carolina got them.

:(

Last edited:
Thanks for wrecking my whole day , Beno - I was seriously about to order a set ...grrr . I hate the late model door mirrors on the '77 , cracking and never wanting to stay put.
Sarge

Throw back Thursday.....go with this all metal set up.

IMG_3984.jpg

I got a pair of the round ones ordered yesterday from CC - they are listed as the 5.25" variation . Now, just to find the best price on the telescoping arms and get those on the way - very much looking forward to ditching those dumb plastic door mirrors and get an even more vintage look on it .
Sarge

Cruiser Outfitters shows the larger round mirrors as being in stock:

Cruiser Outfitters

40 Series Round Mirror Head - $52.50 ea.
OEM Toyota Part - 5.75" Diameter
(Fits 10/1970-8/1976 40/55 or w/ use of W/S Mount Mirror Arm# EXTM60030)
Part# EXTM90300

Quick!

so this is what(post 102) you have on your rig?

Yep, mirror arm & mirror.....But I just switched the flat rectangle OEM mirrors 87901-60011 for some convex retangle OEM mirrors 87901-55011 as seen below. I tend to always park in the get-a-way position and I like being able to see where I'm putting my right rear tire. Curbs aren't good for my redneck BFG's white letters ya know....I'll post up some photos tomorrow on my thread.

attachment.php

footnote: pic is from "ken's 40" in "rising sun forum"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom