FJ40 engine and FJ80 engine for sale (Incl Transmissions). (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I am selling the engine& transmissions because
I am converting my 82 FJ-40 and and my 87 LX-450 to turbo-diesels w/ 5-speeds soon.
I am not pulling either engine because it is worn out - I am retrofitting because I think it is really cool!
Both engines are currently installed and running so it would be ideal if someone was interested in one they could test-drive my rig(s) to see if they liked the engines before I pull them.

The exhaust systems and all of the emissions equipment are included. I will need to retain the other belted accessories though for my transplants.

I am very flexible on the price (make me me an offer). I am located in NW Austin.
I wanted to ask people in the local chapters first before I posted to the 4-sale section of MUD because I would rather this benefit someone locally.

Either of these would be a good deal for someone who is trying to put together a rig for cheap and stick with Toyota.

Call or email for more details on what is included and history.

Thanks,
Eric
512-494-4914

Special Note: If there is a currently registered TLCA+LSLC club member who is in the process of putting together a trail rig for their son or daughter please let me know as this may DRASTICALLY affect my price! The title must be in the childs name and he/she must be 18 or younger.

Eric,
Your landcruiser version of "no child left behind" is another example of why I prefer landcruiser folks. I dont have kids or need a motor right now so I can't help but I wanted to recognize a generous offer. I look forward to seeing how your diesel refits progress.
CAS

I just started working the wife over last night concerning finding a fixer-upper cruiser for my 14 year old son. Timing is everything....

Hope someone in is position to benefit from your generosity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom