For Sale FJ40 Bestop Tiger Top and soft doors (Pittsburgh area) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD

Guys, if you're running the oldschool Bestop, at this price you should grab it for a spare!

Oldie but goodie. This is the tiger top we put on my FJ40 back in ... 1994 or thereabouts. It was on the truck for 7 years until we took it apart in 2001 for 'just a little' work. We finally ended up putting a super top on it, so we don't need this one.

Includes the vinyl top and the frame. Soft doors too. NOT included are the windshield rail and mounting hardware -- there is a chance I'll be able to track down the rail but I'm pretty sure the hardware was no good by the time I took it off.

It's well used, dirty from storage, and I think it has a few stickers on the back window, but it's not junk.

Would really, really rather not ship. We're in Pittsburgh area.

20170710_135438.jpeg

20170710_135440.jpeg

20170710_135412.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump for price cut, now $150. I believe one connector from the frame may be missing. If it is, I'll knock another $10 off the price so you can buy it from Bestop.

OK, let's clear out some space in the garage. First $50 takes it.

Almost did, but nobody's come forth with the cash yet. I'm amazed that it's still here! At this price it would be worth it even just to have spares in case you tear up part of your top on the trail!

It would be an awful lot easier to meet in person, if that's possible. It's a big and clunky thing to ship. I can meet up anywhere in the metro Pittsburgh area, though.

Somewhere, I'm sure, but it's been off for something like 18 years. Stored inside, though, so the vinyl is still surprisingly good on the whole.

Yup, it's still here. Come visit your wife's cousin! (cousin-in-law?)

I'll gladly take it... problem is, I'm in texas. If you get the run around on a local pick up, let me know, I'll pay the freight and packaging

Mike

I'll gladly take it... problem is, I'm in texas. If you get the run around on a local pick up, let me know, I'll pay the freight and packaging

Mike

Thanks for the offer, and stay tuned. Did you want the full setup (including the soft doors)? The place where I work throws away a lot of packing materials, so I wouldn't have to pay for that, but I'm thinking shipping on the soft doors is going to be steep. They are in good shape, though, because I never had them on the truck and I'm guessing the previous owner probably didn't use them much if at all.

I wouldbe interrested in the whol e set up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom