fj40 and 60's parts mecca (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is a hidden gem for Fj40 parts and some 60's series parts out in marana. He has doors roofs fenders blocks transmissions transfer cases. Really cool old guy who has been collecting for 40 some odd years. His name is Tim if you have heard of him great. If not hit me up I'll get you his contact information.

Would he mind if you posted it here? It might save you a bunch if messages, and I want to go check it out.

interested in some doors

Paging @fj40frk

It's been about 10 years since I've been down there, and even then Tim was "getting out of the business". I believe he was one of the original guys to offer V8 transplants into Cruisers in AZ, plus all other things LC related (trans upgrades, PS installs, parts galore, etc.). I bought a low mileage 1F from a guy that bought it as a V8 swap take-out motor from Tim. In fact, I'm not sure my new 40 project doesn't have a Tim Hill V8 swap in it.

I think he tries to deal local for the most part and isn't into shipping stuff. I would get his permission before posting a number. It would be fine to PM it amongst AZ folks, but I wouldn't want him to start getting calls from all over the US if he doesn't want that.

Paging @fj40frk

It's been about 10 years since I've been down there, and even then Tim was "getting out of the business". I believe he was one of the original guys to offer V8 transplants into Cruisers in AZ, plus all other things LC related (trans upgrades, PS installs, parts galore, etc.). I bought a low mileage 1F from a guy that bought it as a V8 swap take-out motor from Tim. In fact, I'm not sure my new 40 project doesn't have a Tim Hill V8 swap in it.

I think he tries to deal local for the most part and isn't into shipping stuff. I would get his permission before posting a number. It would be fine to PM it amongst AZ folks, but I wouldn't want him to start getting calls from all over the US if he doesn't want that.
He is not in the business of repairing and fabricating but he still has tons of parts. He said a while ago that he sold his business to Jerimiah Proffit. if you go take cash. I asked him last time I was out there and he didn't seem like he had a problem with more people knowing his contact info 520-240-3757

Yes Tim is a great guy. I was just out there yesterday and he had just what I was looking for! Funny to see this post here today.

He sends a lot of his customers that need repairs or builds to Dave Gore in Miami. He is a very good friend of my buddy Pat Kirshman up in Chino Valley. Darlene and I chatted with him for quite a while. Yes years ago he sold the bulk of his stash to Proffit’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom