Fj Snowplow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it’s spring but who needs a snowplow? Not sure what it’s worth, so make me an offer. I just bought this 40 and know nothing about the plow. Just want it off
2EE93C99-41AB-4CEC-99FC-44FDA6ACCFD4.jpeg

Awesome! I was planning on going to look at it this week. Being a factory soft top, there be some good parts in there. The FST doors look like they’re in decent shape. What’s the plan for it?

sorry to hijack. I don’t need a plow.

Awesome! I was planning on going to look at it this week. Being a factory soft top, there be some good parts in there. The FST doors look like they’re in decent shape. What’s the plan for it?

sorry to hijack. I don’t need a plow.
I wish I had a plan for it. Unfortunately I’ve been stricken with the cruiser affliction and any one I can afford I end up dragging home. I really don’t even know where to start and I really have very little knowledge pertaining to 40’s. It doesn’t have a title and I can’t even find a vin tag. The drivers door is covered in canvas like material with a heavy coat of paint and the passenger looks like a piece of sheet metal was riveted to it. The door frames themselves appear solid.

Those are factory soft top doors, and if the steel is solid they are worth at least $500 for the pair with the hinges. The hinges are highly sought after and almost impossible to find. Either way, you can probably part it out and make money if you can’t get it running.
The other item worth a ton is the Vader light, which would be on the passenger side dash. If that’s there, you’ve struck gold. That was going to be my decision maker on whether to buy it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom