FJ 40 specifications (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
at one point i was able to find a the web a chart that listed the model year FJ40 then the specs for that year(s). i cant find it anywhere. can someone point me in the right direction?

thats pretty damn close, there was one even more detailed than they but that helps... i was offered this 75 and i wanted to see the differences in years... from a spec perspective.
DSC_0017 copy.jpg

Either way that one is damn nice!

is it me or is the gap between the front door and the soft top pumkin colored? hmmmmm.

What's your DD these days Pete? WRX?

How's Moose doing? Our first dog was suppose to be a Lab/Berner mix and we were prepared for a big'un, in reality she was a Lab/Border Collie mix so we didn't get the size, just got the ultra-hyper. Sweet dog, she was my wedding present to my wife. We lost her to cancer at just 4 unfortunately. :( :( Luckily we had already picked up a companion puppy (Lab/Golden mix) so it helped ease us through that..... Luna turns 10 this summer. :)

The 80 is my DD and I work from home and there is really no drive in Austin that is more than 20 miles or so. If you need to drive here its at least 2 hours... San Anton (some will say its closer), Houston, the coast... Big Bend is 8 and so on...

The WRX is our reliable car so to speak. Eventually, when I can afford a new car, it will be some sort of family "truckster". Highlander Hybrid or something, who knows. Bottom line is, I wheel in the mall parking lot or dirt roads at best. I wil; be paranoid about damage no matter what truck I have so it might as well be something that is more fun to run about town in than the 80. The only struggle is, the 80 is perfect now... finally.

Moose is good and he is the biggest reason we still have the 80. He is 4 or 5 months and about 35 lbs. He is going to be a big boy I think and he is certainly not going in the back of a WRX. He is super food motivated which makes him easy to train and because oh his size he is not lightning fast like our old dog. Who knows what he is mixed with really but he is turning out great. He has no fear at all of loud noises, could care less about thunder and hail and loves his crate. If we can just survive this puppy biting we will be very well off.

i think the green paint is a sticker and John has already painted this one pumkin. and he is on a crusade to paint every 40 series pumkin.

Moose is good and he is the biggest reason we still have the 80. He is 4 or 5 months and about 35 lbs. He is going to be a big boy I think and he is certainly not going in the back of a WRX. He is super food motivated which makes him easy to train and because oh his size he is not lightning fast like our old dog. Who knows what he is mixed with really but he is turning out great. He has no fear at all of loud noises, could care less about thunder and hail and loves his crate. If we can just survive this puppy biting we will be very well off.

At first, I thought you were talking about your child...:D

supposedly the OEM soft top bows? not possible?

could be.. can't tell from pic.. definitely an Ehsan top.. and his bows are OEM replicas so i can easily imagine someone calling them "OEM bows" in passing.. most his bows i've seen come primed up in that color so i assumed they might be some.. just something to double check..:meh:

EXTRA SICK if they are OEM.:cool:

could be.. can't tell from pic.. definitely an Ehsan top.. and his bows are OEM replicas so i can easily imagine someone calling them "OEM bows" in passing.. most his bows i've seen come primed up in that color so i assumed they might be some.. just something to double check..:meh:

EXTRA SICK if they are OEM.:cool:

can you tell by this?
DSC_0022.jpg

judging by this i would say they are Ehsan bows because i see the extra support bow in the back that aren't on most OEM bows.. one way to tell is to see if the sections are 1 piece (OEM) or if they are connected in the middle (Paki).. Ehsan's are made to break down into smaller pieces for shipping purposes..

EITHER WAY his work is top notch and i'd say his stuff is the next best thing to OEM and that's one heck of a soft top there.. :clap:

supposedly the OEM soft top bows? not possible?
These are not OEM Bows. These are OEM replicas made by us (Parts Inc. ) here in Pakistan. The top is also made here. One of the two over-the-door bow pieces will have "Parts Incorporated , Pakistan" stamped on. Also. The bows can be taken off and disassembled. You will be able to see the screws and cuts in them.
Ehsan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom