FJ-40 BUGGY CHASSIS, and Gooseneck and misc other stuff in Dallas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will be bringing all this, or whats left to the Baertrax Swap Meet next weekend but I would like to see some of it go before then. Im moving back to Texas from Arkansas and I am cleaning out my 3000 Sq Ft shop.

What I have in Texas now (and more) is listed below.

24 foot Gooseneck Lowboy trailer, 2 single wheel 7k axles made by Mongoose. Very nice trailer. I have used this trailer to haul 2 rigs many times. Very reliable trailer. (Belongs to David Cole, His number is 972-977-4392) I believe he is asking 3000.00

Rock Crawler Chassis, (Ed's Old Wok Taxi) will be here next weekend. FJ40 based chassis will full mounts for chevy drivetrain, mounts for seats, mounts for shocks and 4 link. This is a AWESOME deal!!! 1200.00 OBO!

Jeep YJ half doors will also fit CJs. These doors are in awesome shape with only one ding on the drivers door, both have the mirrors, no keys though. The doors are red in color with dark grey interior door panels. 300.00 OBO

Misc jeep parts, Cj hoods, WIndshield frames, Cooling fans some new in box, Trans coolers, TJ transfer case, spun aluminum fuel tank like are on retrorods, and much more. This stuff must go, make me a cheap offer and come get it.

My truck and my trailer is rounded over with misc parts that all must go...

Contact me at 479-225-6418 or at speedcravin at yahoo dot com

JOSH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom