first mod done (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
The a-trac hack is done, sliders and locker protection are in the mail. I need one more thing, before I feel good about putting it on the rocks, at the fall crawl, that's a t/c skid plate, and maybe a drawer system / sleeping area but that's with the rear seats removed. I'll post pics when I figure out how to. Last time I posted pics crazy did it.

Any body thinking about going to the fall crawl? Tim

oh, got anyway you can email me the pictures or put them on my photobucket or hell just mail the poloroids to me:flipoff2:

You sure? I would be happy just getting the sliders put on.

I need to work on my stinger bumper but that can wait. That requires the re-enforce brace being welded on then the bumper. I pulled my dodge with a 24 foot camper off a hillside with the Runner,lol pulled it out straight, finally cause it was bent in. Now I wanna get that brace from Trail Gear.
Bring it down, we can do it.

Tim

Bring it down, It may be a good time to have a get together, Ive got parts coming and ordering more next week

This is my list to do before Oct.

1. t/c skid
2. make a rad. skid
3. lower control arms
4. drawer system / bed
5. rear shock protection
6. lower control arm mount protection

Tim

:cool: I will, it has to be done, godbless you.

:grinpimp: You can meet my crazy girlfreind.
Bring it down, It may be a good time to have a get together, Ive got parts coming and ordering more next week

1. t/c skid
2. make a rad. skid
3. lower control arms
4. drawer system / bed
5. rear shock protection

Tim

:rolleyes: Parts are slow coming but coming.

You guys remember when I ordered my stinger bumper for my Runner and it got stolen in transit?:lol:

I reallllllly want a drawer system bad, have sence I had the 62

1. t/c skid
2. make a rad. skid
3. lower control arms
4. drawer system / bed
5. rear shock protection

Tim

The drawer system/ bed is almost done, rear seats are gone just have to make the drawers and cover it with something.

your right I can't wait, I put the sliders on this morning and, I am about to start on the e- locker skid know.

Tim

just put in for my time off for fall crawl...... she approved it.

tim....still working on sliders. I will be working all weekend on the engine, plus getting rid of any hacks that still may be in it.

I am leaving thursday , genny I think is going with me

engine almost running, but LC sent me the wrong timing cover gaskets. I ordered some locally. Hell I even got a little painting done, got the intake cleaned up.

I will finish the intake tommorrow, wire up some fresh circuits and use the sweet stuff I got from 12 volt guy:grinpimp:

old bitch is coming along

Half of the runner is painted, timing cover on.

Turns out this whole time I have had the wrong dizzy in my motor.

It has a 22re dizzy with a 22r module ......firing was all fawked up to begin with.

I pulled the intake, found leaks there:rolleyes:.

Engine is coming alive. I suppose I am gonna order this dizzy in the morning. That way I can ditch the blasted expensive module/coil on the firewall that I know is over the hill along with the wiring.

http://www.toyotacatalog.net/M1WebG...UniqueID=89E74BB8-A79D-407A-998D-A96F8E8F275E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom