First gen pick up four by four serial number 795 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There is much missing from this post..............
Well the old man still trying to figure this s*** out but nevertheless what would you like to know I just put a master cylinder on it two rear wheel cylinders in a and a tune-up what else would you like to know

Okay I'm still trying to figure this out and the fact what would you like to know I just put a master cylinder on it two rear wheel cylinders and a tune

It seems like I'm having a problem entering the valid message like I said I'm trying to figure this stuff out I'm an old man but nevertheless for the tune up on the truck in two rear wheel cylinders in a master cylinder

You should be able to add photgraphs by clicking the Attach Files “button” in the bottom left.

Folks will want to know year, engine, transmission, 4x4 or 2x4, A/C (working?), condition, rust etc., modifications (lift, tires, bumpers, camper shell) and so on.

Love first gen trucks!

You should be able to add photgraphs by clicking to Attach Files “button” in the bottom left.

Folks will want to know year, engine, transmission, 4x4 or 2x4, A/C (working?), condition, rust etc., modifications (lift, tires, bumpers, camper shell) and so on.

Love first gen trucks!
Well unfortunately the photos I try to add are too big and as far as they see modifications and lifts it's a stock truck no camper shells no bumper other than that it's up we go one-on-one I can probably send you some pictures have a good night

I sent you a message. Click the envelope on the top of the page next to your name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom