First FJC up the escalator in Moab Utah..and some pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had some fun at Moab Mayhem (3rd annual..a total success) this year..led 18 rigs through hells revenge (nope I didn't do hells gate to reclaim my lame from 07 wish I did though:lol:) but after that Howdy from AZFJ wanted to do the escalator and I helped spot him up it..cant take to much credit dude is NUTS. Here is the video..its a hard obstacle with our wheel base and track sizing.

YouTube - FJ on Escalator During Moab Mayhem 2009

Another video of Tibaal killing the gate
YouTube - Moab Mayhem 2009 077

Then skerfan did it in 41 seconds LOL

YouTube - FJ On Hells Gate At Moab Mayhem 2009

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

Gold bar rim fun
DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

ENJOY guys! Was truly and EPIC adventure! Hope everyone is doing well

Just figured how to do this..
Looks like fun!:cheers:

Damn didn't even try the ol VB code for youtube :lol: thanks Splits!

Yeah I am fully in love with Moab now...first year was just terrifying for me even though I was wheeling all the time. THis time it was like second nature....I just love the town too. The rotary park...MILTS DINNER (that place is a grease bomb heart dart) all of it...even the crappy 3.2 beer:beer::flipoff2: THE TRAILS ROCK...wish I was still there.

Damn didn't even try the ol VB code for youtube :lol: thanks Splits!

Yeah I am fully in love with Moab now...first year was just terrifying for me even though I was wheeling all the time. THis time it was like second nature....I just love the town too. The rotary park...MILTS DINNER (that place is a grease bomb heart dart) all of it...even the crappy 3.2 beer:beer::flipoff2: THE TRAILS ROCK...wish I was still there.

Got to go to the Moab Brewery to get the good stuff..:D I always bring a gallon jug of Dead Horse Ale home with me..:)

That picture of the yellow FJ overlooking the canyon is worthy of a calendar somewhere......

Thats my fiancees work TrAiLbUsTy1..shes amazing...way more pics to load just haven't had time.

Here is an amazing pano from my buddies daughter from Wyoming of my rig UP ON TOP OF THE WORLD..we celebrated both his and ours anniversary there with a bit of champagne..GOOD TIMES then went swimming in the colorado (which was nice as hell after a hot day)

mayhem44.jpg

First was the little ATV park by the dolores river at the bottom of top of the world

DSC_0766.jpg

Then the colorado

Mayhem62.jpg

Got to go to the Moab Brewery to get the good stuff..:D I always bring a gallon jug of Dead Horse Ale home with me..:)

Yeah they upped the content a bit at the brewery...maybe to 4..they had one that was 10% but for a 22oz it was 25 freaking dollars argg! Still good though I like the scorpian IPA tasty stuff. THe beer at the store full suspension IPA is delicious also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom