fender n apron decision (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
s1336.photobucket.com
I have a '72 FJ40 that I think I will get to work on here in the next couple of months. Problem is that passenger side front fender n apron are toast (crushed downward fender). I'm fairly concerned the front clip is somewhat tweaked, but afterall it is a trail project.
I'm thinking about trying to find / buy the apron & maybe delete the fenders all together?
opinions?

Stacey

Other than the fender/apron that looks like a clean truck. For a real trail beast I would omit the front fenders and keep the truck low with lots of room for flex. That said, I think that truck is too nice to chop up. I could prolly find you an fender and apron if ya want.

At the moment I'm not completely sure what direction this going.
1st is to improve the run, drive n stop factors. Been considering trail truck, but have 11 year old who might want to drive it to school. Again first things first.

At the moment I'm not completely sure what direction this going.
1st is to improve the run, drive n stop factors. Been considering trail truck, but have 11 year old who might want to drive it to school. Again first things first.

Fix it up for the youngin' - no doubt. Let me see if i can find you some parts....

Sounds good on the parts finder help.
Keep in mind that I'm a budget builder.
thax Darryl

I have a set of fenders if wannabecruisen can not locate any. They are not perfect and they are off of a 1977. can send pics if you want to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom