FENDER BARS for FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Once again...From the vault of One-of-a kind....probably the last available sets in America since ARB no longer sells these. I bought these from TPI years ago for $400.00 and they are in excellent shape. These fender bars are 2" tubing and attach under the sliders into existing holes. A few nicks in them but powder coat is still perfect.
The Brackets that came with them were crap and tossed. Instead I have beefed them up tp 1/4 steel and they are 3X thicker than what TPI offered.
These are VERY cool and I am asking $325.00. I WILL SHIP. I but prefer to sell locally
I live in Dallas, Texas
PM me or offline at
airlaird@verizon.net

Last edited:
Any updates on this? Will the price drop further?

Do you know if I could fit them in the small space between my metal tech sliders and the bottom of the front wheel well?

You have two options. (sned me a pic and I can tell you). but:
1. They can be WELDED TO a Slider if you want...eliminating the bottom bar.
2. They should be able to go under the slider..right behind the mud flap. (believe me, I have NEVER crawled over a boulder or a rock small enough to hit between the mudflap and my sliders.
Post a pic and I'll honestly tell you if they will fit.
airlaird

Jason,
Like your avatar! We have had Totoro movies and stuff for years. Right above this computer is a big Totoro wall covering.

Can you find out what shipping is to 92806? It's a business address and i CAN accept a pallet.

Do you have to drill into the bullbar to mount them? or they clamp around it? Think they'll work with slee slider steps?

Im very interested.
2098766820034696539LdZyLv_ph.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom