Trade Feeler: 80 trade for a 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Feeler: I'm considering selling my 80. I'm sitting at 135,000 miles, in great shape (Charleston, SC truck): White/gray interior, all original, always mobil1 synthetics, needs nothing but a cat conv. Second vehicle. Any inquiries? pack.brian@gmail.com. Photos suck, I know. More available through email. No lockers
Cruiser1.jpg
Cruiser 4.jpg
Cruiser3.jpg

Last edited:
just an opinion

I think you should add a lot more information and pictures :cheers:

I'll get some pics up tomorrow...the truck is in great shape mechanically and cosmetically, no rust on body or undercarriage. I bought the truck to mod it out, yet just dont have the time, etc. Drove a friend's 100 last week and would like a little later model. I have total confidence in these trucks. Thanks Guys, I'll post more details soon.

Does it have lockers? Are you interesting in selling it or just trading?

ummm.

Year too maybe?

Lockers??? If you don't know how to tell if it has lockers, just look to the left of the steering wheel. If it has lockers, then it will have a knob (by the gage light dimmer) that says Diff Lock on it.

Post this on the Lowcountry Landcruiser clubhouse page and you might have a better chance since it will be seen by locals.

Considering selling to purchase a vehicle I can use for work. I'm thinking $8k would be fair. 135k miles, needs a new front cat conv, great condition. Any feedback is appreciated.

I'm surprised you're considering either a 40 or a 100 as a daily driver, as they're on opposite ends of the comfort spectrum. Have your driven a 40 before? IMO 8k is too high, even with the low miles.

Maybe I should have used another thread. I posted the inquiry into a 40 or 100 before I changed roles at the J O B that provides an allowance for lower mileage cars. Thanks for the feedback regardless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom