Trade feeler 1998 NICELY BUILT LC no rust trade for mostly stock 100/80 series no rust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

feeler for a possible trade? This is previous owners for sale ad/thread for a really nice rig I bought in October, it's pretty detailed write up and has good pics of undercarriage. FS: Properly Built Land Cruiser 100 series $17,500 NJ SOLD!!! It no longer has drawer system, now has seatcovers, and I put well under 1000 miles on it since purchase. Beyond that, essentially exactly same as write-up; (dealer installed rebuilt engine with around 40k miles and no rust and lots of mods). I bought it because it had no rust and basically a new engine that would run forever, and I could see the LC with my own eyes instead of shipping unseen from rust-free-land west far far away. As it turns out, I'm really not gonna need most of the mods, (Winch, lift, hot water system, awning etc) it's my daily driver where I live in wine country LI, but I just drive it back and forth from home to work, not taking it on adventures as I had hoped to, due to opening a new business, which is taking every bit of my time. Absolutely love this truck but really could do with a more stock LC for my current needs.
If anyone has a no-rust 100 series, (pretty much un modified version of this), that is stock or just lightly modded, lowish miles, records etc, and you want a built LC, maybe we can work something out. In a perfect world, you'd be in NY area, altho rust-free here is hard to find. I'd rather trade it for a more wife-friendly cruiser than sell it and have to go hunt for an LC again; it took forever to find this one. I have clean title and receipts for work done. This is a really nice setup for someone, for me mods exceed my needs. I had it up for sale, but would much prefer a trade with maybe some cash. Anyway, curious what is out there. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom