February Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star
Threads
@SoCalDesertCruiser has handed over the reins to @Cruiser Bauers. At this time the only February event planned is Desert Rendezvous.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/oppertunity-to-give-back-some.1035351/

At this time DR is about is about full, so if anyone else wants to attend you can, for free :hmm:? To be able to participate you can join the main group for cleanup, wheeling, hanging out... you just can’t camp with the main group to my understanding.

So, if anyone is interested in some Anza wheeling and camping feel free to join in. @Cruiser Bauers and I will be there.

Looks like @leucadiacruiser will be joining us too...please come out and represent in our own back yard!

I'm interested as well. The link above comes with an error. Dates?

Click on the link in @chap79 post or go to the post of give some back. Then follow the link I put in. The dates are Feb 22- 25.

Click on the link in @chap79 post or go to the post of give some back. Then follow the link I put in. The dates are Feb 22- 25.

When I click the link in Chap post it says error I don't have permission. Thanks for the dates

@chap79 thank you!

I'm in. Since it is sold out, where is another option to camp? Is there a designated location? Sorry for all the questions, I new to the area but would love to meet new people and help clean up the desert.

@chap79 thank you!

I'm in. Since it is sold out, where is another option to camp? Is there a designated location? Sorry for all the questions, I new to the area but would love to meet new people and help clean up the desert.
Not to worry just post up your desire to be on standby on AAV and you will get a spot. people are already dropping out

UPDATE I was incorrect, there will be good run led by Tyler Pelfry himself. See AAV forum for more info

Here's some pictures from this past Saturday when Kristian and I went up to Big Bear.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/38qHTyQlG6EWz7II3

If I can get all my parts amassed in time I'll be rebuilding my front axle this weekend to replace the blown inner seals.

Alright everyone... about two weeks out. Any more coming??

Flame thrower engage.... what ever!:rofl::rofl::rofl::beer:

The schedule of events have been released and all those on the wait list have been assigned a spot. At the moment I'm thinking @chap79 and the Bruiser crew will get there around the 12 to 2 area and will look about camping for anyone wanting to come out just for the off roading and not just for the event. Attached is the link to look at the events associated with the cleanup.

2018 Desert Rendezvous: Official Thread

Last edited:
SILVER Star

Harley and I made it to the camp spot. Easiest way here is go split Mountain Road at the railroad tracks take a left go approximately .75 miles down the road and there's the entry point for the American adventurist stuff. We are just west of the entry point by approximately a 150 yards and then North by 150 yards. You'll see Harley's and my truck sitting there. Hope to see a bunch of you out here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom