February 18th Meet and Greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well it's been almost a year since the Spokane/CDA Cruiser fanatics have gotten together. After texting with another local he suggested Saturday the 18th 2017, I suggested we meet a Texas Roadhouse in CDA. There's a big parking lot conveniently outside of Harbor Freight, so you can get your junk tool fix and we can check out other Cruisers. If your interested post up and I'll contact Roadhouse and see what it takes to get a large(ish) table (incase we get a good size group together) Let's make this happen, Spring and the wheeling/camping season is just around the corner.

Please post up or contact me directly thru PM. I'll send locals my cell# if they want to contact me directly.
And a pic of one of My Cruisers for attention
my pics 256.jpg

Patrick

Last edited:
I am IN. It is on my calendar. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Thank you AKcruzr for organizing :)

Tim
Liberty Lake

I'm thinking 1700, show time. I'll be there about 30 min early so I can hit Harbor freight.

53 view and only one comment, anyone else interested in showing up this Saturday? I'm going to be there with the household commander, she wants some Roadhouse fried pickles.

If it keeps counting, probably 10 of those views are mine; checking back and scratching my head....

1700 I'll be there, solo.
I'm a site rookie. Can't figure how to PM you my cell#. Is that under 'start a conversation' in your profile?
Look for my 2010 FJ Cruiser, Grey.

Tim

I'll be in My wife's FZJ80 with ARB bumper.

Look for the bald guy with a beard, table will be under Patrick reservation 412

Last edited:
New Meet and greet on the forum, May 6th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom