Feb 22nd Ham Cram event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been looking for a cram style event, and found a potential. I requested info from the coordinator.

If you're interested, let me know.
Update:
The class/test is February 22nd. Please reply here if you plan on attending.
Location is Fair Oaks, Typically they start at 8:30am, and finish in the early afternoon.

Last edited:
Section member Joe Cardoza, KA6ROM, announces that his Citrus Heights VE Team will conduct their amateur radio Ham-Cram Technician License training and examinations starting at 8:45 am at the Metro Fire Station #32, 8890 Roediger Ln, Fair Oaks, CA 95628.

This is the info for the session that is for our Ham Cram February 22nd. 15 max attendees. Let me know if you want to be added to the list, and haven't already done so.

This is the Ham club I was talking about last night. I'm going to the next meeting.

RAMS meeting place, the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM.
We meet at Denny’s, at 8841 Greenback Ave, Orangevale.

Sent to me by: Joe Cardoza KA6ROM

Here is the web address that contains all the links to Ham info. Practice tests, lists of what needs to be brought with you for testing etc..

As I posted on Facebook last night, once you have obtained your Federal Registration Number (FRN) from

you will need to contact Joe Cardoza to have him add you to the class roster. Contact Joe Cardoza, KA6ROM, cardozas@comcast.net to pre-register. Ensure you let him know you are with the Toyotally Awesome Cruisers.

14 for 14, a successful event, even if it was too nice of a day to be inside. Congrats new Ham Technicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom