Fayetteville housing west side... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mtbcoach

Threads
Hoping to get some guidance for my youngest daughter who is being offered a position in Fayetteville, she will be working at the International School complex (Stoney Point & Century Circle), I’m doing my “Dad” duty to help find her housing. I’ve not spent much time in Fayetteville, mostly just been to Darin’s place in Raeford. I’ve found a couple apartment complexes that look decent on-line but only locals know what goes on around some of those areas.

Any guidance will be appreciated, will be trolling around down there this weekend, they want her to start 9/4 but that seems tight to get her settled in. Thanks in advance...

Talk to Jason Traylor.

Deirdre was a realtor out there and knows that area extremely well.

Jerry,
As luck would have it I was just in a meeting with Fayetteville PD to discuss high crime areas in the area to avoid.
The high trouble areas to avoid are neighborhood based anywhere along Bragg boulevard south of Fort Bragg towards the downtown area, neighborhoods off of Ramsey street near the downtown area, the mall area near skybo and neighborhoods east of downtown area.

Not sure what type of housing ur daughter is looking for but there is an apt complex just past (south) the elementary school on Stoney Point that might be a decent option since it would make for a short commute to the international school campus. Fort Bragg traffic should be avoided at all costs. I would not recommend traversing from one side of the city to the other in the morning or afternoon. The traffic has eased up since they built that new road (extension of 295) but I would still avoid Fort Bragg traffic. I hate when I have to go there mainly because of the traffic.

The area where that school is, is pretty rural with lots of neighborhoods, some new some old. I would possibly start there if she will be looking for a house.

I’m no expert in Fayetteville but I do work there and a few of my co workers live there so I will ask around.
Pm me if u have more questions

Hope this helped

i'm from fayetteville and that area around Jack Britt and Rockfish is a pretty good area. Gates Four is a GREAT area. fayetteville is actually a very safe place if you stay out of certain areas. i would stay away like the plague from the 71st ? Westover HS areas.

Thanks for everyone's feedback, @SFROMAN very good info. She officially accepted the position so the hunt is on. She is looking for pet friemdly apt with short commute if possible.

Thanks for the suggestion Del, we will troll the neighborhood this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom