Fall Moab Classic 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not to much longer!!

KIMG0040.JPG

- Weather permitting, meet locations and times will stay the same regardless of weather. But trails ride maybe cancelled due to unrideable/unsafe conditions. Again, these are my plans and no one is under any obligation to come, you are free to do as you please.

- Window Decals will be handed out at each meet location prior to trail rides and Outdoor movie night located in the RV area near the bathrooms.*Limited decals (25total), limited one(1) per vehicle. Please be respectful and only take One(1).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday 11 Oct, Chicken Corners Meeting location:
38°32'03.6"N 109°36'01.1"W

Time: 0800
Departure time: 0815 Sharp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday 12 Oct, Arches National Park Meeting location:
38°36'07.5"N 109°34'32.6"W

Time: 0900
Departing: 0930
*Notes: Entry Fee required at gate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday 13 Oct, Fins'N Things meeting location;
38°33'45.9"N 109°32'57.6"W

Time: 0900
Departing: 0930
*Note: Entry Fee required at gate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday and Saturday Outdoor Movie Night:
- Show time: 2100(9pm)
- Friday: The Great Outdoors, Caddy Shack
- Saturday: Jurassic Park, Maximum overdrive

I really hope I can get an elk down the weekend of Oct 5th so I can come to moab for this event. It is a very tough call, elk hunting or moabing....

hhhmmm.... Moab....

It's looking good so far!!

IMG_20191002_061638_736.jpg

the 2nd Annual Fall Classic was great!!! Thank you all who came out to play! My buddy dave, his son and another of their friends came out and dirtbiked the entire weekend! us 4X4's took on Chicken corners, Top of The World and Fins! Total for the weekends adventures were: 5 FJ's, 2.5 jeeps, 3 dirtbikes... while on Fins we picked up a guy and his wife who where in a green Rubbi who had never been to moab so they tagged along with us. Great Weather! not a cloud in the sky the entire weekend. contrary to popular belief there was next to no traffic on any of the 3 trails! Needless to say.... 3rd ANNUAL MOAB FALL CLASSIC, OCT 8 - 12, 2020!!!

Group 1.jpg

group 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom