Events/Trails Fall Gathering 2019 Registration now open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Fellow YT members,

I hope everyone enjoyed their summer and the great outdoors.

Fall Gathering Event will be held at Field in Forest October 10-13th

890 RT-137
Harrisville, NH 03450
GPS coordinates 42°56'36.72"N, 72° 0'46.97"W

Registration will close October 5th

Here is what we need:

Set up:
Please help if you show up early.
We need clipboards, tables, tarps, extension cords, two EZ-Ups tent,trash bag liners.
Let us know what you have?

Saturday Breakfast will be cooked and organized by Wally and his crew. Thanks Wally!

Check in:
We need a couple of volunteers to check everyone in. Campground rules requires everyone to sign a waiver. If everyone can give us an hour or two that would be awesome.

Trail leaders:
Trails will be Field and Forest, Carnage Hill, Brookridge, Battlegrounds, and Class 6 roads
We will need trail leaders available. Please view trails and tell us which day you can lead a group
So far:
-Kina Field and Forest
-Scott and David Battlegrounds Friday
-Jason Peters Stock run Friday
-Jonathon Saturday trail

Raffle:
Bob O will be bringing the PA system. Thanks Bob! If you wish to donate to the raffle we would all appreciate the generosity. We will take parts that you are not using. If you have a relationship with a vendor please email Caleb so we can get a donation letter sent to them asap.
Caleb / Rattlewagon will be handling the raffle. Please contact him with any donations or questions. csugarmanvt@gmail.com

Kids Raffle"
We are also planning a kids raffle. If you see something online, at Walmart or any other store that would appeal to a small person, please purchase it or tell one of the BODS and we can make it happen.
I (Scott Seitz) will pick up raffle prizes for the kids along with one "big" item for one lucky winner

Group Photo:
I think it would be great if we could do a large group photo after the end of the wheeling day on Saturday before the BBQ. Can someone bring a camera and help make this happen??

Clean up
Everyone needs to respect the properties and trails. Please pick up and discard in on site dumpster at F&F

Firewood
Wally will be taking care of the firewood. Thank you Wally!

If anyone has any questions they can email Me: SNSbuilding.remodeling@gmail.com or Ed Paulo: edwardpalau@gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Fall Garthering 2019!

Thank you,
Scott Seitz
Treasurer Yankee Toys

Last edited:
Done !

Good job David - I'm registering this Friday.

Justin from Factor 55 just emailed me and he wants to know more about our raffle.
Maybe we get to try out their products.

I can shoot Dave at 4WDTO mag and see if he can toss us some subs or the like. Editor lives in Burlington and is hopefully attending too

We are interested in joining the club and coming Sat/Sun with our newly acquired FJ80. I assume its cool for new members to join and show up?

Hello and WELCOME!!!
Our club is open to new members so sign up.
We will have a raffle on Saturday night just after our diner. Make sure to bring some cash for tickets.
We have great items this year to raffle off.
Thanks and see you in few days!!!

Some of the 2019FG Raffle items

PowerTank
MetalTech FJ40 Tube doors
Multiple Gift Certificates

*Blue FJ40 NOT in the raffle
Thanks

20190927_104902.jpg

20190927_105451.jpg

20190916_113431.jpg

20190923_095756.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread