Factory Snorkel -> I'm going to have a few in hand shortly. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Factory Snorkel -> In Hand Now.

Hey Guys,
I've decided I'm going to put in an order for a couple of Factory OEM snorkel kits for the 80. One of the parts that make up the kit is getting really hard to find but my source has been able to find enough to make a couple of full kits which I'm going to purchase today.

I thought I was done ordering but everytime I order I end up selling the kit I'm intending to keep for myself to someone on the board!

I've done this a number of times now for boardies and to my knowledge, everyone has been very happy with their kit and the whole process. I take a lot of care to make sure all of the parts are in the kit before it is sent to you and I take a lot of time to MAKE strong boxes for each of the snorkels out of heavy moving boxes.

As always, I have to do first come first served for the kits I have available. If you are interested, please email me and I'll arrange to take a $100 deposit on a kit to put you name on it.

The kit is complete including ducts, brackets, bolts/washers, rivets etc, etc and the template which was supplied to me by MOT, an excellent boardie!
All parts are for the 80 series vehicles...If you email me early enough you'll be able to choose the 70(cone) or 80(bulb) series topper($15 more).

The US models will need a small mod in terms of relocating the antenna for install.

Anyhow, after everything is said and done, I'll be looking for $435USD +$15 if you want an 80 topper(heavier and more expensive), Canadians can do a Internet bank transfer which greatly reduces the fees, for the set up plus shipping to you which is very economical through Fedex ground ($30-$35 +/- for 4-5 business days to most of North America)
Please email any questions to whosthecoolguy@hotmail.com
I find it tough to maintain the PM inbox sometimes.
Please email me with any questions! :cheers:
Jeff

Kit
OEM_Snorkel_0021-1.jpg

Installed on US Spec Vehicle - Antenna will need to be relocated for this install
100_13151.jpg

Installed on JAP spec vehicle
38388i3_20-1.jpg

70 Series Topper
2309kmd_20-1.jpg

80 Series Topper
Snorkel_March_13_0172.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to me that there would be one extra 90* over the longer fender style of others ,that come right off the air filter box ,if that matters to you.

Not sure there is much different in the intake. OEM is definately a little more unique than a Safari. A little less snorkel showing on the exterior of the vehilce with the OEM, and I can say the OEMs are a very nice design. They fit like a glove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom