F.S. ARB Simpson 3 RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

shibubba

Maximum Effort
Threads
Hey everyone,

Haven't posted up on here in a while..... Well since I sold out and moved back to Calgary.

I bought my Simpson 3 back in late may. Drove with it to Portland and area and Yellowstone last month.

It is still obviously in great shape, the canvas cover has the famous ripping in the corners...but I am going to try my best to get it warrantied by arb. I spent roughly 15-20 nights in it since June. And slept like a rock every single night.

So why am I selling? We have a dog, he is heavy and he is not the best ladder climber. Also, I hate climbing down the ladder in the middle of the night to pee.....sounds silly I know but I hate it. And the biggest, I want to get back to a traditional "base camp" set up again. I was very strongly considering building a trailer for this purpose.......but I hate trailers more than anything.ever.

I will gladly send photos to anyone interested.

I have seen cvt and other rtt before and arb is by far the best quality. People say they are made in the same factory but that is a lie. Canvas is better, seams are better, structure is better. Floor is better.

After freight and taxes and paid just over 1600$ ( down fall of being far from the glorious border). I will sell it for 1250$ or 1450$ shipped to you in the lower main land. Pm or text 587 four three six 8603