F/S 1996 Landcruiser rolling chassis with motor and trans. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SW20FJ40 Do you have the driver seat belt and sun visor and how much and what color are they

I'm sorry I dont have the drivers seat belt or visor.

Thanks

John

What's the status on this... is it gone? Will the new owner part it out?

Will you sell the rear locker?? Please PM me if you will.

M

Hi John, do you have the rear passenger window regulator/motor and a driver headlamp? How much do you want for the set of rim? Thanks!!!

Hsian

marry it with Wagon's body...

grab this & wagoner's body for a nice set up...

This thing is still available. I have videos I can email of the chassis being driven around. Please email me at sw20fj40@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks

Maybe if you accepted some of the offers or atleast countered, instead of trying to run this as an auction, it would have been sold awhile ago :doh:

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, post a price. :doh: :doh:

Its amazing it doesn't seem to have worked out, huh?????? :doh:

why not just throw it on ebay and see what you get. With a kink in the frame was it a right off? does the title follow the chassis or the body?

good luck... a kinked frame & no body for 5k.....hmmmm (yeahhhh, uh no way IMO)... c'mon you guys... y'all seem to chime in more when someone's buying a complete 80 for 9k & tell people they paid too much... LOL

So is somene willing tp pay $4500. Just let me know. I need to sell fast. Thanks

This guy seems like a mushro of cruiser parts?? Just an observation. Asshat, is it you?

PM'd you about the tail lights...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom