F/S 1996 Landcruiser rolling chassis with motor and trans. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a rolling chassis complete with motor, trans, complete axles and driveshafts. I bought the car as a roll over and removed the body. I have the stereo, and complete instrument cluster. It does have the factory lockers front and rear. Please email me at sw20fj40@yahoo.com. This truck has 80,000 orginal miles on it. The frame does have a kink in it behind the drivers front tire. Please email me if interested. I was going to do a fj40/fjz80 project but have decided to do something different. I also have front leather seats / and a pair of 3rd row jump seats. All the seats are tan leather. The rear view mirrors and power window motors and regulators are also available. Please let me know if I can assist you. Please email me I will be checking it several times today. Thanks

John

Last edited:
What do you want for it? Also, how much for the front seats?

Thanks
John

I believe he is in NE Atlanta

Emailed ya.

SW20FJ40 said:
This is a rolling chassis complete with motor, trans, complete axles and driveshafts. I bought the car as a roll over and removed the body. I have the stereo, and complete instrument cluster. It does have the factory lockers front and rear. Please email me at sw20fj40@yahoo.com. This truck has 80,000 orginal miles on it. Please email me if interested. I was going to do a fj40/fjz80 project but have decided to do something different. I also have front leather seats / and a pair of 3rd row jump seats. All the seats are tan leather. The rear view mirrors and power window motors and regulators are also available. Please let me know if I can assist you. Please email me I will be checking it several times today. Thanks

John

I'm located just north of Atlanta Georgia. I also have the rear tail lights if anyone is interested.

Thanks

John

informationjunky as far as price goes i'm looking for offers on the cruiser. The seats w/headrests
I will let go for $800.00 for the pair, thats $300 less than cruiserparts wants. Please send me a private email with offers. Foxfab I tried to send you a return email but it was rejected.

Thanks

John

John, I don't mean to be rude, but the rules say to list a price. It's hard to judge on something like this, 'cause you may think $2k is an insult, whereas that's what I paid for my cruiser and it was complete and ran perfectly.

Ary

Well then lets just say $6000 obo for the chassis. This way Im following the rules and I am willing to deal.

The front seats $800 for the pair with headrests
The rear seats $400 for the pair with headrests.

Email me for prices on everything else sw20fj40@yahoo.com

Guys and Gals please remember to email me at the sw20fj40@yahoo.com address. I dont have access to a computer while on the road, but can check my email via my cell phone.

Thanks

John

Arya,
Apparently it's an auction. I offerred him $3,500 but he said since it's the first day he'll get back to me.

John, I emailed you but didn't get a response... I need a front axle. Are you selling the whole thing, or parting it out? My cruiser is sitting at a mechanic's garage waiting on a front axle. Looks like a couple other people want axles too... you guys want the front/rear?

I'm in south carolina. If it's going only as a complete unit, I'm willing to go in with somebody so I can get what I need.

Matt
matt_dangelo@yahoo.com

It also includes all body and engine wiring harnesses, ecu, everything electrical, Locker switch, 4 factory alum wheels, and much more. sw20fj40@yahoo.com

Thanks

John

SW20FJ40 Do you have the driver seat belt and sun visor and how much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom