Wanted F Cylinder Head - NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

David70FJ40

Older Than Most
Threads
I need a F engine cylinder head I can have rebuilt to replace the head now on my truck engine.

60030,31,40, 50?

The casting shows part number 60030 but I can't see the other numbers, the power steering bracket is covering them.

Correction on the head part number, 60031.

I should be able to have a rebuilt one ready for you by the end of the week. $500 for a standard rebuild, plus the ride from Burbank.

How much for one not rebuilt. In preparation for rebuilding the one I found earlier with the crack I purchased guides and seals from SOR so I already have the parts needed. There is a local engine shop that will rebuild.

Any idea of the shipping cost to 27265?

I have a non rebuilt 1975 2f head in Southport, not too far from High Point. (60030, I need to double check). If interested. let me know and I'll pull it.

A 75 would be a part number 60051 or higher. Not real sure a 2F head will work on a F engine.

How much for one not rebuilt. In preparation for rebuilding the one I found earlier with the crack I purchased guides and seals from SOR so I already have the parts needed. There is a local engine shop that will rebuild.

Any idea of the shipping cost to 27265?

Not offering cores for sale David. You can send your parts along to have installed here if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom