Eye candy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know I have been MIA for awhile, having a kid really takes away from free time and cruiser time! The tub from a 74 I have been messing around with just got back from the sandblaster and got primed! It is in great shape other than the floor pan and one support area behind the passenger side.

https://picasaweb.google.com/sdwilcoxnc/FJ40Tub?authkey=Gv1sRgCO2grOGenNTw8AE&feat=directlink

Does anyone know if the floor pan from the guy on ebay has the supports underneath and all the nuts and holes where it should go? It is 219.99 buy it now price and the best price I have seen.

Spence

i replied in your main forum post. Dont replace the floor pan, there is no reason to at all. you should be able to have that fixed which is a much better option.

I agree with Josh, looks like you could just use some body solder in those spots and clean it up. From the look, I don't think there would be structural integrity issues. Probably won't see any of it, especially if you do any type of durabak/herc/rhino lining of the tub at all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom