Extended Sway Bar Disconnect (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all! Are there currently any solutions for extended sway bar disconnects for an FJ62 with a 2" lift?

I used the permanent disconnect technique. Take them off and drive around for a while. ;)

I was looking for ones that can quickly disconnect, but appreciate this! Might have to go this route
I'm running those with a mish-mash suspension. OME leafsprings and Dobinsons shocks. It drives wonderfully (for an old truck) on road, and it handles off-roading just as nicely. Deleted the rear sway bar.

Haha this could be an option. How has the drive been without them?
I am SOA, on 37s, and I cruise at 68-70 mph on the interstate. It does fine I guess. I have never driven this truck with sway bars so there is that, but I personally feel like I'm not missing much. If I was trying to drive faster maybe I'd have them.

I'm running those with a mish-mash suspension. OME leafsprings and Dobinsons shocks. It drives wonderfully (for an old truck) on road, and it handles off-roading just as nicely. Deleted the rear sway bar.
I am SOA, on 37s, and I cruise at 68-70 mph on the interstate. It does fine I guess. I have never driven this truck with sway bars so there is that, but I personally feel like I'm not missing much. If I was trying to drive faster maybe I'd have them.
Thanks guy appreciate the responses!

we used to run these in our jeeps, good balance between stock and fully disconnected. Maybe a universal one could be retrofitted
Thanks I'll look into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom