Exhaust shop recommendation? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey I’m looking for a exhaust shop in town, north side of spokane. When I bought my cruiser it came with a pile of parts. I have the exhaust parts( muffler and some pre bent pipes) from the old owner just looking for ideas for getting it installed. The current exhaust is toast

Been thinking about asking the same question. I just picked up an 86 C10 with a 454 running long tube headers and 3" purple hornies with turn downs. I'm needing something more age appropriate for the exhaust, and I like My neighbors.

HaHa age appropriate I like that, mine is just Swiss cheese and welded with bible gum it looks like. After this ill try my hand at a de-smog and carb rebuild.

Funny that "age appropriate" comes into play. I've had a 2 chamber muffler for over 20 years on my 62 and am now planning on having a 3 chamber put on when I have my exhaust redone. The 2 chamber isn't LOUD per se, but something a little quieter suits my taste now lol. Plus having no cats makes it sound a tough louder too so there's that.

And to think I'm only 40. I'm going downhill fast 😂

Funny that "age appropriate" comes into play. I've had a 2 chamber muffler for over 20 years on my 62 and am now planning on having a 3 chamber put on when I have my exhaust redone. The 2 chamber isn't LOUD per se, but something a little quieter suits my taste now lol. Plus having no cats makes it sound a tough louder too so there's that.

And to think I'm only 40. I'm going downhill fast 😂
I've had a 40 series flow master on My FJ60 for 15+ years, headers no cat and 21/2 inch pipe dumps behind the drivers rear tire. I like the sound of that exhaust setup, when I have it on the trail/road people always ask what V8 I'm running. I'm looking at cutouts for the 454 but still run flow master type mufflers and dump out behind the rear axle.

I've had a 40 series flow master on My FJ60 for 15+ years, headers no cat and 21/2 inch pipe dumps behind the drivers rear tire. I like the sound of that exhaust setup, when I have it on the trail/road people always ask what V8 I'm running. I'm looking at cutouts for the 454 but still run flow master type mufflers and dump out behind the rear axle.
That's almost exactly the setup I have now on my 62, only no headers on mine (though if I could find a set I'd go ahead and do them). Once I get my exhaust redone it'll be complete manifold back, tucked inside the frame with a 50 series Flowmaster.

Quote below is from Perovich in My thread asking about engine machine work. I'll be making some calls about exhaust work for My 1986 BBC C10, kind of thought I'd be able to pull the pickup out of the shop this week.

"Also if you're looking for a place that'll do an "off-road" exhaust sans cats, Harvey at Discount Muffler or Pat at Mach 1 Muffler. Honest and fair prices, and better workmanship than anywhere else in town. I lean slightly toward Pat at Mach 1, because he built my headers from pretty much scratch, but we use Discount all the time at work and never had an issue."

Quote below is from Perovich in My thread asking about engine machine work. I'll be making some calls about exhaust work for My 1986 BBC C10, kind of thought I'd be able to pull the pickup out of the shop this week.

"Also if you're looking for a place that'll do an "off-road" exhaust sans cats, Harvey at Discount Muffler or Pat at Mach 1 Muffler. Honest and fair prices, and better workmanship than anywhere else in town. I lean slightly toward Pat at Mach 1, because he built my headers from pretty much scratch, but we use Discount all the time at work and never had an issue."
Lol yeah that was my question he had answered in there.

Wasn't sure if helimech had seen it in the other thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom