Events/Trails Event at Attitude Brewing in Bario Logan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Checked with Michelle and she said the dirt lot is being used by vendors so it's really only street parking.
BOO!!! Be there early!!!

Last edited:
Checked with Michelle and she said the dirt lot is being used by vendors so it's really only street parking.

This is exactly why if I didn't live in North County I would never live in San Diego. Adam, come north and I'll buy you a beer on your way home?

Good times on Saturday! good seeing some of you yahoos! @guardcompany sorry just now seeing this! I'll be back in the next few months. when is the coyote flat run?

That brewery is not a good place to host IMO, no good parking, and their service sucked ass (beer was good though!). The "vendor" lot was more like Michelle's buddy lot. I'm pretty sure some trucks just went home after being turned away and told they couldn't park in that lot. I'll pass on this event moving forward, I know I sound like the old grumpy dude, and it's always good to see you yahoos but we might as well meet out on the trail if we're looking to get together. And really... the only reason I went was to see Adam.

That brewery is not a good place to host IMO, no good parking, and their service sucked ass (beer was good though!). The "vendor" lot was more like Michelle's buddy lot. I'm pretty sure some trucks just went home after being turned away and told they couldn't park in that lot. I'll pass on this event moving forward, I know I sound like the old grumpy dude, and it's always good to see you yahoos but we might as well meet out on the trail if we're looking to get together. And really... the only reason I went was to see Adam.

Yeah, unfortunately that's how it was last time. Not sure why they didn't move to a different location after filling up on the first event. I am sure they are looking at other places but couldn't get something booked in time maybe.

Parking for events down in the downtown area is so tough, but agree the brewery was understaffed for the onslaught that came. Liked the event try, just some tweaks like maybe using the parking structure???

It was good seeing you guys, sorry it wasn't longer. When is the Coyote Flats trip scheduled? Yes Parking can be a bitch down there and the brewery definetly needs help, not sure why they didn't have more people serving. Hell one of the owners was there not doing s***.

It was good seeing you guys, sorry it wasn't longer. When is the Coyote Flats trip scheduled? Yes Parking can be a bitch down there and the brewery definetly needs help, not sure why they didn't have more people serving. Hell one of the owners was there not doing s***.
It's hard to find good help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom