For Sale Europe Hilux Truck Taro 83243-89506 Fuel gauge meter NOS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
eurasiaoverland.com
Selling an unused, NOS fuel gauge for the RN/LN/YN 80/85/90/105/106/110/130 with a non-tacho cluster.

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-24 at 23.18.14.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-25 at 05.11.33.jpg

As you can see, these came in a VAG (Volkswage-Audi Group) box, as the Hilux was supplied in parallel to the European market by VW rebadged as a Taro. Rest assured that the only thing that VW made was the box, the part is original Toyota (I would assume specifically Yazaki), made in Japan. It even comes with two nice zinc plated screws.

Looking for US$40 inc. shipping to Europe, US, Canada, mainland Australia and most other destinations.

Please note:
- I am selling the item by part number - compatibility above is only for guidance.
- The item will ship from Europe.
- The item has been in storage for something like 20 years - the box is slightly shop soiled but the item is perfect.
- Shipping is economy (surface) with no tracking or insurance - airmail, tracked shipping etc are all available for a modest additional fee.

Thanks

EO

GLWS, Daniel.

Super rare.

And, folks, this is how you construct a For Sale advertisement.

:clap:
Thanks Onur, I really appreciate it!

I have a few VAG boxed Taro parts which I may list. Interestingly, the label says in German 'unopened package not for transfer to end-user'. Seems like these parts were only for VW dealers to fit. I wonder if, asked for spare parts, the VW dealer would have referred a customer to a Toyota dealer? Maybe there was an agreement that VW were not allowed to sell Toyota parts.

Cheers

EO

Thanks Onur, I really appreciate it!

I have a few VAG boxed Taro parts which I may list. Interestingly, the label says in German 'unopened package not for transfer to end-user'. Seems like these parts were only for VW dealers to fit. I wonder if, asked for spare parts, the VW dealer would have referred a customer to a Toyota dealer? Maybe there was an agreement that VW were not allowed to sell Toyota parts.

Cheers

EO

By the way, they even put the OEM Toyota number on the box: 83243-89506

😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom