eBay Ending tonight $1.00 no reserve sale is back 400 items so far (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wileycoyote

Watch this......
Threads
$1.00 no reserve on everything!
The time has come to do the last clean out sale. Please read the item description before placing any bids. Hopefully there will be over 500 items. Something for everyone from fj40 Fj45 fj60 fj55 and more. I will be adding more every day this week. I will combine shipping and charge actual shipping and handling if you buy more than one item so don’t freak if you see a stupid shipping charge. Just buy more than one item. :)

My user name is coyo5
TOYOTA LANDCRUISER FJ40 FJ45 FJ55 vader light RARE and switch TOYOTA LANDCRUISER FJ40 FJ45 FJ55 vader light RARE and switch | eBay

Local pickup or prior inspection in Glasgow KY 42141. My cell is 2707843540. Don’t call and ask if I have something. This is crazy stupid doing this many items and I will be adding more daily. Have patience with me. Thanks.

Will it be too confusing if a couple of us locally purchase items and combine the shipping?? Thanks for posting this up!

I can probably pull that off. Only thing I’m worried is people buying a 3rd member and wanting me to ship it with set of mirrors and windows or something like that. As long as most of its the same stuff I don’t have a problem packing it all together. Hope that makes sense.

We up to 400 items guys and I’m running out of steam. Maybe a few more but getting close to done. Bid away. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom