El Camino del Diablo '06 - gallery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bajataco.com
Here is a photo gallery and commentary of a trip I did earlier this year with DesertDude, Expeditions West and others. Scott Brady wrote an article on it which can be found in the Sept issue of "Off-Road" mag. For the Toyota contingent of the group, we had 4 Tacomas, 2 FJ-40's and Scott brought the ARB 4x4Runner.

El Camino Del Diablo

L_cdd23.jpg

L_cdd35.jpg

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. The area (landscape, rocks, colors) is amazingly similar to the north of Chile.

Coincidentally, the location where I took the pic below is named "Garganta del Diablo" (Devil's Throat)
garganta del diablo.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures.....honestly I wished someone would organize more "off road-expedition" type TLCA trips. My wife & I would love to explore the western US more.

Clutchee said:
Great pictures.....honestly I wished someone would organize more "off road-expedition" type TLCA trips. My wife & I would love to explore the western US more.

Like BajaTaco says:

head on out - we have more open space here - easy to navigate and camp out on BLM land - great views - start with South Eastern Utah - head to the Grand Canyon - Sedona - Flagstaff and Central AZ

Always people here ready to wheel :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom