El Camino del Diablo '06 - gallery

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by BajaTaco, Aug 17, 2006.

1. BajaTaco

BajaTaco

Here is a photo gallery and commentary of a trip I did earlier this year with DesertDude, Expeditions West and others. Scott Brady wrote an article on it which can be found in the Sept issue of "Off-Road" mag. For the Toyota contingent of the group, we had 4 Tacomas, 2 FJ-40's and Scott brought the ARB 4x4Runner.

El Camino Del Diablo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TEPUI

TEPUI

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. The area (landscape, rocks, colors) is amazingly similar to the north of Chile.

Coincidentally, the location where I took the pic below is named "Garganta del Diablo" (Devil's Throat)
    garganta del diablo.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  3. Clutchee

Clutchee I'm fun sized! SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Great pictures.....honestly I wished someone would organize more "off road-expedition" type TLCA trips. My wife & I would love to explore the western US more.

4. BajaTaco

BajaTaco

Thank very much for the comments. TEPUI, that pic is really cool. I definitely want to explore Chile someday.

Clutchee, I wouldn't wait for anyone else, I'd just start making plans. Head out west and explore, there is sooooo much to see. :cool:

5. desertdude

desertdude SILVER Star

Like BajaTaco says:

head on out - we have more open space here - easy to navigate and camp out on BLM land - great views - start with South Eastern Utah - head to the Grand Canyon - Sedona - Flagstaff and Central AZ

Always people here ready to wheel :cheers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.