1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Camino del Diablo '06 - gallery

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by BajaTaco, Aug 17, 2006.

1. BajaTaco

BajaTaco

Here is a photo gallery and commentary of a trip I did earlier this year with DesertDude, Expeditions West and others. Scott Brady wrote an article on it which can be found in the Sept issue of "Off-Road" mag. For the Toyota contingent of the group, we had 4 Tacomas, 2 FJ-40's and Scott brought the ARB 4x4Runner.

El Camino Del Diablo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TEPUI

TEPUI

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing. The area (landscape, rocks, colors) is amazingly similar to the north of Chile.

Coincidentally, the location where I took the pic below is named "Garganta del Diablo" (Devil's Throat)
    garganta del diablo.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  3. Clutchee

Clutchee I'm fun sized! SILVER Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Great pictures.....honestly I wished someone would organize more "off road-expedition" type TLCA trips. My wife & I would love to explore the western US more.

4. BajaTaco

BajaTaco

Thank very much for the comments. TEPUI, that pic is really cool. I definitely want to explore Chile someday.

Clutchee, I wouldn't wait for anyone else, I'd just start making plans. Head out west and explore, there is sooooo much to see. :cool:

5. desertdude

desertdude SILVER Star

Like BajaTaco says:

head on out - we have more open space here - easy to navigate and camp out on BLM land - great views - start with South Eastern Utah - head to the Grand Canyon - Sedona - Flagstaff and Central AZ

Always people here ready to wheel :cheers:

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">