Edge Products CS/CTS Group buy, Up to $150 off! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hey Guys,

My name is Rob Story, I've been involved in testing Edge's new Insight CTS on my Land Cruiser 100. A few days back I posted a photo of it and had a handful of people contact me about it. A few of the guys asked if I could get a group buy setup.

I talked with the Marketing dept at Edge, and they agreed to arrange a Factory Direct group buy for their new CS and CTS Insight.

These devices are similiar to the Scan Gauge II with some added features and a nicer screen. It will work on ANY OBDII compliant vehicle 96 or newer (FZJ80 95 and newer).

Edge is excited about Landcruiser owners using them as they've never had any products capable of running on Toyotas. As such they've agreed to put together a great group buy for any Land Cruiser owner.

The group buy has no minimum but will run for a limited time. It's active now and will run through the 30th of June.

Here's how you take advantage of it:

Visit this link:
Edge Products| Categories

Once you've gone there chose the product you wish to purchase. Continue to checkout, and in the Billing Information Form under Discount Code enter one of the following codes:

LANDCRUISERCTS For the CTS Insight
LANDCRUISERCS For the CS Insight

discount-code-form.bmp

Alternatively, you can place your order by phone.

Contact Mark Hayward at 888-360-3343 ext 138 and mention the group discount and promo code for the product you're interested in.

The discounted price will be $299 for CTS (street price = $448.88), and $199 for CS (street price = $336.38). These are great savings and will only last through the end of June, so be sure to take advantage of the opportunity.

If you'd like to read more about the product check out the Press Release here:
Edge Products| What's Happening

whats_happening_article-large_image-52.jpg

CTS-SCREENS.jpg

Edge is about to wrap up testing on the Insight. They expect to start shipping in June. Keep this in mind if you place your order now. All group buy orders will be shipped in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom