Wanted early style hubcaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a set of early hubcaps. I need two open and two closed. They don't have to be in great shape. Thanks brian.

Sent from my DROIDX using IH8MUD

Anyone

I have a set from my '75. One of them has a dent though. I will pull them out and take a photo if interested. ( also have the stock wheels)

airbozo said:
I have a set from my '75. One of them has a dent though. I will pull them out and take a photo if interested. ( also have the stock wheels)

75 isn't considered "early".

Still looking thanks anyone know what year they stopped using the "early" style.

Still looking thanks anyone know what year they stopped using the "early" style.

They stopped around '67. I have a set for you if you are interested. Everything I have is high quality reproduction. They are $65 each. I have new blems as well if your wanting something new and want to save some $. Really the blems are a great way to go if its not a show rig. One of those things where you wont really notice any thing once they are installed anyway.
majojo4@hotmail.com
Nice picture.jpg

I have 2-3 sets of OEM hubcaps like the above. They come in sets of 5. Havent advertised them before. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom