Early 90's HZ-powered Troopy (or similar) in Europe. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all. I've got a buddy who is going to be moving to Europe for awhile and is in the market for a diese to pick up while there. I told him to look at 70 series and g-wagen 460/461's, but he's got a family of 6 so I'm willing to bet a Troopy is most ideal for him. Anyone have advice for the best markets to look for clean, cared for trucks? Spain has 70's but iirc they are mostly petrol.

Hey all. I've got a buddy who is going to be moving to Europe for awhile and is in the market for a diese to pick up while there. I told him to look at 70 series and g-wagen 460/461's, but he's got a family of 6 so I'm willing to bet a Troopy is most ideal for him. Anyone have advice for the best markets to look for clean, cared for trucks? Spain has 70's but iirc they are mostly petrol.

Depending on what country he might have to look in to a minivan or pay the 2 k annual road tax on a Cruiser that is allowed to carry more then 2 people.

Depending on how extreme he goes perhaps a sprinter 4x4 would be more appropriate.

Funny to think you would have an easier time getting a troopy in North America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom