early 40 body parts wtb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mcdesignsoffroad.com
We have a 72 fj40 that needs some serious body panel replacement.

Do any of you have any parts trucks or leads on them I could find some rocker panels, rear 1/4s and front and rear floor boards? salvageable would be ok.

I just pulled the truck back under cover and was reminded of how little there is left to work with in many areas of the tub. The cowl is fine, so its a start. Joshua ( @jacamp003 ) and I will likely start dabbling with swapping the useable F engine from his '69 into the '72 just so it can be made driveable. It will hopefully be a running restomod.

7936D568-EC16-4B31-AE72-B26034F8A778.jpg

4B21E655-E3E1-4497-BFAB-AD38BDD77402.jpg

We have a 72 fj40 that needs some serious body panel replacement.

Do any of you have any parts trucks or leads on them I could find some rocker panels, rear 1/4s and front and rear floor boards? salvageable would be ok.

I just pulled the truck back under cover and was reminded of how little there is left to work with in many areas of the tub. The cowl is fine, so its a start. Joshua ( @jacamp003 ) and I will likely start dabbling with swapping the useable F engine from his '69 into the '72 just so it can be made driveable. It will hopefully be a running restomod.

View attachment 1905940

View attachment 1905941

I think the occasional tub that pops up on the mud classifieds for cheap would be the hot ticket. Biggest problem is getting one back to MI. I'll keep my eyes open.

Check this one out. In Jersey

I think that might be mud member glenmerkel but not sure. He has a ton of 40 and 55 stuff

If ya need anything else for the 72 let me know.have a 72 that everything worked on.lights,switches, even wipers. Totally shot frame and body.

Shot...body is roached.frame shot....was a plow truck.parts now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom