Early 3 tower Gamiviti Expo Roof Rack for 60 for sale - MI MUD price - $400 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.thesurrealmccoys.com
Going to replace it in a few weeks with one of Patricks. Hoping to find buyer/meet in GR when I go down to grab new rack.

Yakima fairing too. $400

No issues. Good rack that needs a good home.

New lift.jpg

Going to replace it in a few weeks with one of Patricks. Hoping to find buyer/meet in GR when I go down to grab new rack.

Yakima fairing too. $400

No issues. Good rack that needs a good home.

View attachment 2622381
I am interested. What weekend are you looking at being down in Grand Rapids? Also I am up north Traverse City and Grayling Area probably once a month if a different weekend works better.

I haven’t hammered out details/dates w/ Patrick/Bowfin. Once we figure out a date I can let you know. Possible 2nd week of April. Maybe 1st week of May. I think he has a big push of racks right now that he’s trying to get out the door, but once we nail down a date, I can let you know.

Ok, perfect. I will look forward to hearing from you. Barring any emergencies, I love a good excuse to head north. I have looked longingly at a Bowfin rack from Patrick, but your used Gamiviti fits the budget, right now.

Ok, perfect. I will look forward to hearing from you. Barring any emergencies, I love a good excuse to head north. I have looked longingly at a Bowfin rack from Patrick, but your used Gamiviti fits the budget, right now.

I hear that! I can only afford the reject/prototypes! LOL

You do beautiful work! I will have you make one for me one day, but the Gami will do while I save up for a respray.

Look forward to meeting you both some day soon.
Looks like patrick is done w/ my Bowfin rack for the 60 - I’m going to head to GR next week sometime to swap out the Gami for his rack. I’m tracking down a coolant leak this weekend, but should have it buttoned up Monday. Is there a day that works for you to meet us at Bowfin and pickup the Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom