E-locker workout location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to give my lockers a workout so when I lock them my flashing light :mad: goes to a solid light :). I only seem to have a problem with the rear, but the PO hardly ever used them and they need to be exercised so they will lock when I need them.

Is their some place close to the NE side of town that I can take my Cruiser and drive around locked a bit?

Thanks,

Ya i know a place, I'd be happy to show it to you sometime. Its down on the cibolo creek you can enter into the creek from 2 different places one in Universal City and one is in Schertz but I live in Universal City and its literally 2 mins from my apartment. It's got a lot of technical rocks to try out your lockers and lift some tires off the ground, and there is usually alot of mud, but not now. If your interested let me know. My picture of my truck was taken down there.

If you find a parking lot where you can drive back and forth in a straight line you can use that too. You just don't want to be turning in circles. When I first got my 80 series it took almost 10 minutes for my back locker to engage.

If you find a parking lot where you can drive back and forth in a straight line you can use that too. You just don't want to be turning in circles. When I first got my 80 series it took almost 10 minutes for my back locker to engage.

I agree with Brett, however a dirt or grassy area is better. Locked on pavement is not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom