Dyna Portals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
There has been some discussion on the DTLC list about the portals that come out of the Dyna bus.

My conception is to take a set(I do believe they are indepentant) and affix them to a common cruier axle with 3.73 gears. You would have the strength of the larger R/P and the outer gear ratios to drop it down for crawling.

Good.........?
Bad..........?

Rob

How about a link to the discussion, or, how about a link, or some pics of where these are used...or even better, now that I have followed the DTLC link, is there anything in english, for those of us not fluent in russian, or arabic, or whatthehellever that is...

Thanks!!

-Steve

The biggest problem is finding the axles of course. If it was hard for WJM to find the right pictures of the Dyna or the Coaster, imagine finding a junked one in person. The Mega Cruiser is also rare even in Japan. Maybe C-dan can order you the parts . . .

Then imagine a broken Toyota portal hub in the middle of nowhere.

Dave

Dyna or the Coaster? are they like 20 seater buses, and is the dyna a work truck type thing. if so they are common as in australia

My Uncle used to have up to a few months ago a 1980 Coaster into Camper Van with 3B and 3 speed Column Shift, But it did'nt have Portals. Just had the huge Diff Housing, With possible 5.29's? - The Tyres were 7.5 16 on the front and on the rear were same with Duelies. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom