DOG SNOREZzzzzzzzzz... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sydney, my 8 year old female Chocolate Lab snores a-plenty...a jet engine has nothing on her - VERY LOUD. She seems to be healthy, in great shape and solid as a rock so I guess it's what some dogs do. At times, I've awakened to hear her snoring away - sprawled across her dog bed.

I'm working on a theory that she snores much less if at all when she's much cooler..we keep the house at 78 and cooler during Fall and Winter.

Anyone else?
12.jpg

Sydney, my 8 year old female Chocolate Lab snores a-plenty...a jet engine has nothing on her - VERY LOUD. She seems to be healthy, in great shape and solid as a rock so I guess it's what some dogs do. At times, I've awakened to hear her snoring away - sprawled across her dog bed.

It's the libural's fault.

I'm working on a theory that she snores much less if at all when she's much cooler..we keep the house at 78 and cooler during Fall and Winter.

Anyone else?

no one else can afford what you can afford.

I hear that a fresh clean mouth lends to more regular breathing habits during sleep.

So, maybe if you can get her to quit chewing on your wife's dildo, she would get the nasty taste out of her mouth...voilà!

I am not saying you are wrong here but in this case I think peanut butter may be to blame.
I hear that a fresh clean mouth lends to more regular breathing habits during sleep.

So, maybe if you can get her to quit chewing on your wife's dildo, she would get the nasty taste out of her mouth...voilà!

Last edited:
Let her lay on that nice leather couch...wtf..you treat her like a "dog" ?

You regulate the thermostat with the seasons? Why would you be concerned about a power bill?

My 15 year old pup only started snoring about a year about...this is when we know she is in a deep sleep! My 4 year old doesn't make a single sound...none at all...which I find spooky!!!

Did you ask a vet?

...oh...I don't think those nasal strips would work on her :beer:

My 9 year old german shorthair snores like a fxxxing engine brake.
He sleeps next to me so I have to fall asleep before he does.
He snores so loud it's comical.

This is my first time in this section as a new Mud member...

what a F8cking riot you guys all are LMAO

You redneck 'tard, that's an Official Air Dog Squeaker Bone she's gnawing on. Get with the program dingleberry :hillbilly:

It's a soft gold ingot dog chew toy, peon.

Doesn't the dog's medical policy cover remedying these sorts of nuisances?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom