dog lovers - help our Aussie friends (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
International Virtual Dog Show will raise funds to help dog owners and their pets who have been affected by Australian bush fires.

I signed up all my dobers, be they ashes or waiting for me to be done w/work. Prolly the only show Logan, Will & Bella shall ever enter, unless AKC figures a way to charge couch-surfing entry fees. :p

Super easy: send an email to glentress@bigpond.com listing dogs breed and name, your name & address, and then paypal $10 AUS (about $6.50 US) to that same addy.

How to help: http://www.dogsvictoria.org.au/Conte...=277&SubID=369

"INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL DOG SHOW.
As of 18-2-2009 entries stand at 3,000 dogs from Australia and around the world. Please send this information to all your dog-owning friends and help us make this the biggest dog show entry ever!

All money raised will be shared among our members who are victims of the bushfires
A catalogue of ‘the show’ will be given to each of our affected members as a sign of the support of their friends
Copies of the catalogue will also be available on the website
The catalogue will simply show breed, dog’s name and owner’s name. Why not make an entry in the name of your favourite dog that may no longer still be with you?
ANY dog is eligible to enter as there will be special classes for "dogs from mixed marriages" and "rainbow bridge" (dearly departed dogs),
PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN PHOTOS WITH YOUR ENTRY.
Enter as many dogs as you like
Download entry forms here.

ENTRIES CLOSE 6TH March

Let us make this the biggest dog show entry ever!"

if ya just gotta post pix, throw them up here. maybe we could even do a Mud.dy Dog show...
60 n k9s.jpg
DSC03839.JPG
OF ears.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom